Friday, 14 September 2012

Just packed my life into cardboard boxes

Moving out tomorrow! So excited I can't even believe it. New place, new people and on my way to my new career!

This is going to be another short post, as I still have packing to do... I've got my clothes and my electronics sorted out, just need to double check and make sure I've packed my strobe light.

YAY FRESHERS!
YAY DIAGNOSTIC RADIOGRAPHY!

I've said to my friend that I'll start some form of radiography blog for his sister so she can see what the course will be like as she's interested in it, so if I do, which I should, then I'll put a link in my sidebar somewhere.

This blog will then go back to me rambling and drinking.

YAYYYYY BYE HARROW!

WOO!

Love xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Spit it out (:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space